2012年12月15日星期六

Broadway individual session log

Today I had a one-to-one session with Owen and Ella in Broadway cinema.  The main purpose of this 1 hour session was to initiate me into the study and work in Broadway cinema as well as start to know the requests and needs within this MA study phase. Also, some advices were given to me  regarding to the problems I met such as time management, how to fully utilise the study resource Broadway has and the access to them. Unlike the local students, we may not know much people here especially when we need volunteer actors and actress for the works so Owen is been able to help me solving this problem by introducing me some local media workers and  Performance enthusiasts. This is also important for us to get involved in the social life with them to get more information and help both on study and life in the UK.
I think this kind of chatting is very helpful for us and I hope it can be taken regularly. 

没有评论:

发表评论